The TRIO Student Support Services program is available to students who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Low-income student: Family's taxable income for the last calendar year was less than 150% of the poverty level.
- First generation college student: Neither parent has a bachelor's degree.
- Student with a disability: Student has a documented disability that substantially limits the individual's participation in educational experiences and opportunities offered by the University, as determined by the University Center for Disability Services.
In addition a student must:
- Be admitted and enrolled at the University of Utah as an udergraduate student seeking 1st bachelor's degree.
- Have an academic need for the program.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident from the United States or meets the residency requirements for Federal student financial assistance.
For more information please call TRIO office at (801) 581-7188